Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bargain of the Day: Rx Glasses for $8

A friend recently sent me a link to a site where she said I could get prescription glasses, complete with lenses and ready for my eyes, for eight bucks. It sounded too good to be true. She had complimented a cute guy's trendy frames while standing in line for coffee and he told her about the site. Well, for eight bucks--I was willing to give it shot. I needed a spare pair anyway. I have now ordered three different pairs and sent the link on to everyone I know that's visually impaired. Shipping was about four dollars--for a total of 12 bucks--for a complete pair of glasses. (And the shipping cost didn't go up when I ordered two pairs at once.) I won't even go into the stories I've heard from others about how much they usually pay for glasses, so this is definitely the deal of the day. At this price, you can get a pair to match every outfit in your closet, and even consider donating some to charity! Check out your options at: http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

No comments: