Thursday, June 12, 2008

Apples

I love making fruit-inspired jewelry. I'm not sure why, but maybe because they're a combination of nature and food...and I always crave their sweet flavors. I've already made earrings fashioned to look like oranges, berries, and pears. I've been wanting to make some apples for months, but I can never find the right beads. Today I gave up on traditional red and decided to use some beautiful honey toned faceted glass. Voila! Golden Delicious Apples. Tasty, don't you think? These earrings are the newest addition to my etsy shop of handmade accessories. http://polishedtwo.etsy.com

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those are very pretty! You do a great job with your shop! I just opened mine two weeks ago. I hope one day to be able to do as good as you. Actually, I hope to one day have my first sale! I am starting to wonder if it is possible.