Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thanks



One of the great things about the Etsy experience is the handmade touch. Everything handmade is made with a bit of love--and that makes your buying experience extra special. I keep this in mind when I pack up my jewelry to send it off to my customers. Before I seal their package shut, I personally thank each one of them. Each purchase means so much to me, and I want my buyers to know that.

I am so excited to extend the handmade experience by now using handmade thank you cards with my orders. I'm using these beautiful Asian-inspired mini cards by Jennifer of http://lillypea.etsy.com. She lovingly handstamped these images on premium papers. I have always loved paper and these feel so wonderful to write on--making the thank you process a real pleasure to complete each mailer. I also love them because the orange and brown combination is a perfect match with the colors in my business cards.

You can find the "Tracy" mini cards, blank greeting cards, and adorable sets to use for any occasion at http://lillypea.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Great blog you have hear! I can't wait to see more of your finds.

[Thanks for following my blog].

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those are just gorgeous. Such a lovely detail to add to your orders!