Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hunting


I've only been back from our road trip for a full 24 hours and I'm already itching to do more treasure hunting. The problem is, my treasure hunting locally is never as fun as being on the road. I love stopping in small towns and discovering their thrift stores and antique shops. Last weekend the hunt was on as I brought along my handy-dandy Blackberry. Ah, technology... As my husband did the driving, I did the researching on the upcoming towns that we'd be driving through with a quick Internet search. For example, my search for thrift stores in little Evant, Texas yielded this awesome find--the Agape Thrift Store located in the town's main square off US 281. Their prices are super cheap and what could be better than a store with proceeds benefiting a charity?!?

1 comment:

Lisa PN said...

This looks like such fun! In Toronto, it's easier to thrift in the summer due to nice weather! Thrifting in below zero weather is just a bit too harsh for me!